A few days that stretch into weeks to decide the future or at least the road.
We take the opportunity for short visits of friends and beautiful walks on land and in sailboats.
We are waiting to have survival checked before heading to La Rochelle where our new sails should be delivered delivered mid-September at the latest.
We will then recover the equipment necessary for the maintenance planned in Norway next winter if we can still enter once vaccinated and especially plan to receive people there to go see the whales and the northern lights.
Flocamino blog in french but with videos still relevant